- Our Cookies Policy. Cookies are used to recognize your browser and you as a unique user. A cookie is a piece of information that is placed on your web browser when you access and/or use certain services that stores text and which can later be read back by these same services or third parties. You can manage cookies through your web browser's option settings through which you can:
- receive notifications when you are receiving new cookies.
- disable cookies.
- delete cookies.
- Un-subscription Option. You can unsubscribe from our list. Upon doing so, we will:
- immediately and permanently delete from our active databases your personal information and any other personally identifiable information you could have provided; and
- retain any backups containing your data until their scheduled expiration dates.